Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Girls Butterfly Room

Just found out the project I did in the girls room will be featured in "MyPinkStamper" Galley. So excited!
Recipe:

Use the following Cricut Cartridges to cut shapes from vinyl.
Simply Sweet-Butterfly 10"
Graphically Speaking-Swirl 24" mat, fit to page
Alphalicious (short stack shadow)-Name Font 5"
Plantin SchoolBook-Heart 2"
Simply Sweet-Flowers 3" & 2"


12x12 and 12x24 mat

Settings on Cricut used to cut vinyl:
Speed 3-med
Pressure 3-med
Blade 6
Bubble Gum- Oh My Craft Vinyl
Sweet Lilac- Oh My Craft Vinyl
Hot Pink- Oh My Craft Vinyl
Lucky Green- Oh My Craft Vinyl
Chocolate- Provo Craft Vinyl
Transfer Tape- Provo Craft
Designed project with Gyspy (optional)
Directions:
This project uses a lot of cartridges. If you don't have all of them, many similar images can be found on other cartridges. In the recipe I included the size I cut out each image in inches. For the font I chose the short stack shadow function on the Alphalicious cartridge so that the font would be bold enough to read on the wall.

Cut out each image in the size & color of vinyl you choose.

Cut off good vinyl that may be used for other projects.

Remove any negative vinyl (vinyl around image that won't be used).

Cut transfer tape a little larger than your cut images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your wonderful comments.