Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut Crawl, "Deck the Halls" WINNER


WINNER
I am happy to announce that I have a winner for the  
Fantabulous Cricut Crawl, "Deck the Halls".
I used Random.org and Madison from http://funkycards.blogspot.com
won 3 digital stamps from The Stamp Boutique. I want to thank Tracey the Owner and designer for sponsoring Simple Creations for this Cricut Crawl. Check out her beautiful images at her Boutique.

This was my first blog hop or Cricut Crawl and I had so much fun. Thank you all for your wonderful comments. If you haven't tried vinyl yet. Try it. It is alot of fun! If you have questions about how to do it, feel free to email me. 
I also want to welcome many new followers to my blog. I love sharing my Simple Creations with you. I hope you enjoy them and continue to follow.

Angela
Simple Creations

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Angela:) I enjoyed this crawl and saw so many awesome projects. Merry Christmas:)
    ~Madison
    www.funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Madison.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.