Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Want to save Money? Check out MUMMY DEALS!

Do you have the privilege of being a stay at home mom or want to find good deals to save your family money? Well I have someone I want you to meet. Clair from Mummy Deals. I recently got to meet her. She is all about saving her family money and helping out Charities.


Check out her web site to see many great deal and even how to get products for free.
The other reason I want to share her with you is because she will be posting Simple Craft projects. Although she is not crafty she still wants to share crafts with her followers.
So I altered a Composition Notebook to share on Mummy Deals. Check out my project HERE.



2 comments:

  1. What a super thing to share the mommy deals, and your composition book is super great colors.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the compostion book fun colors and thanks for the information :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.