Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Close to my Heart NEWS! New Idea Book SOON




   Crafters


There are only 2 days left to order from the current Close to my Heart Idea Book. If you have products you love, stock up on them now. This might be your last chance. 


August 1st, 2014 we will officially have a new Idea Book.
Let me tell you, it has alot of great products in it. 
Including:
-It is larger and will be for a full year instead of 6 months
-5 New colors
-New markers
-New Crush Books
-A NEW amazing Cricut Cartridge Collection
-All New pattern papers
-So many amazing NEW Stamps 
-New tools & accessories
-New Consultant Kits - 1 for Scrapbookers & 1 for Card Makers
-So much more! 

You will want to check out my Store on August 1st 
to see the new Idea Book & Shop for your own 
amazing Close to my Heart NEW products.

Click Here to see the current: Idea Book
Click Here to shop: My Store
After August 1st, 2014 these links will be for the NEW Idea Book & Products.


My birthday is in August & I hope to get the
 New Cricut Cartridge Collect. It's a MUST have.



What is your Favorite Close to my Heart Product?
If you don't have any Close to my Heart Products, 
look at my Store to find items you would like to craft with 
& put your favorite one below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your wonderful comments.