Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Crush - Close to my Heart Video

Today I want to highlight an amazing product that is in our 
NEW Idea Book just released August 1st, 2014. 
It's the My Crush Book. We have had this product before but this theme is new. 
The Pink Book & The Pink Assortment has some amazing prints and colors to work with. 













All the supplies listed below I linked back to my Close to my Heart store. 
So if you are interested in puchasing and of these items below then click on the link. 

Supplies Used
My Crush
Lagoon Ink


To see all the New Close to my Heart products check out my Store, HERE




 Thank you for joining me for this Simple Creation with Close to my Heart products. 
If you have any questions please leave me a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your wonderful comments.