Friday, May 28, 2010

My Cricut Expression


My Cricut Expression
I wanted to make my Expression unique with my name on it. This is what I came up with.
I designed it with my gyspy so I could cut the vinyl and transfer it directly to my machine. I used the multi layer function on my gypsy so I could line up the word "creations" right along the curve.
I found a basic cricut settings table from
Joy at Obsessed with Scrapbooking
This is an amazing table that tells you what setting you need to use for most of your everyday cuts.
I adhered it to my lid so I don't loose it & I know how to cut every time.
Check out her great blog & cricut settings table.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Why didn't I ever think of that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just seems easier to post the cutting settings on my cricut. I had them written down but I never could find my paper when I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you personalized your Expressions. Great job.
    Laurie
    hipandhumblepaperworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.