Sunday, August 1, 2010

Awesome time at CHA

CHA Chicago 2010
This is Karlee, Me & Robyn.
When I walked into the Convention Center I felt like I was dreaming. That many scrapbooking & crafting booths in one place! I was surrounded by people who had the same interests & passions as I do. Then I walked up to My Pink Stamper's booth & suddenly I couldn't speak. I really thought I was dreaming then.
It was awesome to meet Robyn & Karlee. I love following their blogs:
Then to be able to help with Robyn's worshops was so much fun!
75 people & 25 Cricut Expression Machines in one room!
Custom Crops was amazing at providing all the supplies we needed for the workshop. Cricut Machines, Cartridges, Mats, Adhesive & much more. Check out their website.
www.customcrops.com
 

Robyn did an amazing job of teaching the projects, as always.



These were the amazing ladies I got to help with during the workshop.


Such a fun weekend & I met a lot of great people.
Now my creative juices are flowing & I want to create so many things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your wonderful comments.