Monday, October 11, 2010

Families Are Forever Layout

Families Are Forever Layout

When I saw this tree on the Just Because Cards Cartridge I thought it would make the perfect scrapbook page. I also thought the phrase Families Are Forever, was perfect. I made this project awhile ago but never posted it. So I wanted to share it with you.


Layout Cuts
Just Because Cards Cricut Cartridge
11" Families Are Forever- word
11" are- word shift
21.5" Tree layer1, shift layer1, layer 2, shift layer 2
2- blue 12x12" cardstock
2-light green 4 1/2"x12" textured cardstock, sanded

Inked the tree with color box fluid ink- chestnut roan
Inked swing layer
Inked "are"

4- 4x6" mats of white cardstock (one cut in half-2x6) 
1- 4x4" mat of white cardstock
Cut the photos a little smaller than the mats.

Doll Cuts
Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge
3" cowgirl (pg 67, button 39)
3" body and shift blackout
I wanted to put this doll on the swing but she ended up being too big so I just put her next to it.

I hope you enjoyed this layout. Create it and cherish your family memories with this cute and simple layout.


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love the Paper Doll cartridge and your layout came out great! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.