Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Frame Stamp and Cricut Cut

Frame Stamp and Cricut Cut


I want to share something special with you that I figured out. I have the PaperTreyInk Fillable Frames #4 stamp set. I wanted the frame cut out & I didn't want to do it by hand and I don't have a punch. I found this cut on Accent Essential Cricut Cartridge. I tried cutting it a few times and finally decided this was the best cut: W-3.44, H-2.04" in the shadow feature. I changed this image on my gypsy by unlocking the width and height button and adjusted the size to what I wanted. If you have any questions please email me. As always I love comments.

3 comments:

  1. My comment is You dis a great Job !

    Have a nice Wednesday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is good information to know. Nice card. Thanks Angela! Just to let you know, I have changed my blog site to http://blueroomink.blogspot.com/ If you are still interested in being my follow you may have to go to the site and re-follow me. I am having trouble importing from the old blog. Let me know if it is a problem. Have a great creative day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.