Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Hope everyone is having a blessed day with friends and family. We had and amazing time of Celebrating Jesus' Resurection at church today. It was so full and not an empty seat in the place.
I love celebrating what Easter is really about....Jesus dying on the cross and raising 3 days later so that we could have hope for our future.
The Bible says in Romans 10:9-10 NLT "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved."
If you aren't sure about you future and have questions, email me. I would love to share with u who my Savior is.
Angela
Simple Creations

1 comment:

  1. God's blessings to you for a very Happy Easter. Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.