Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CHA fun this week

I am so excited and honored to be invited to a
Cricut Make & Greet today.
It will be so much fun to meet many others who are passionate about crafting like I am. I hope to make some lasting friendships.

Then I plan to attend the CHA Craft Supershow, Saturday morning.
CHA Craft Supershow has some changes this year. It is just a Section at the TransWorld's Jewelry, Fashion & Accessories Show. It takes place in Rosemont at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. I am lucky to live about 1 hour away from it so I can drive in to enjoy the event. There will be many free make & takes. We will get to see the newest products from many leading Scrapbooking & Crafting Companies. For more information about the even click HERE. If you register to attend online then it is free to attend. If you register at the door then it is $5.

If anyone will be at the CHA Craft Supershow Saturday morning and wants to say hi, leave me a comment. So I am looking forward to an exciting week.

Angela
Simple Creations

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you to be there Have a great time.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.