Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Custom Wedding Album

Wedding Album Gift
I had a custom order for a 8"x8" Wedding Album. It made the perfect Wedding Gift. I tried to keep everything simple & elegant. So I used Black & White and accented it in Apple Red, which was their wedding color. All of the photo mats are 4.25" x 6.25" so that 4"x 6" photos will fit perfect in them. So all the Bride & Groom have to do is adhere there pictures & the album is complete. I am sorry for some glare on the pictures. I took the pictures while it was in the album so I could keep it all together. Scroll down to the bottom for the album details.













Cricut Cartridges Used
Alphalicious
Lyrical Letters
Sweethearts
Sweet Treats

Pattern Paper
Making Memories Wedding 8x8 Paper Pad

Album
8x8 Album from Michael's

I hope you enjoyed this project. I was amazed I was able to complete this who album so quickly. By using pattern paper from one pack & accenting with Red & Black, keeping all the photo mats the same size, and the designs simple helped make this album simple & quick. Now I have all of these cuts saved on my Gypsy, so the next Wedding Album will be even simpler because it is already designed. This is a great way to make a personalized gift than a special couple will cherish for a lifetime. I even included adhesive squares for them to mount there pictures with.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That really is a great gift. I like the color scheme and how keeping it in that color family kept the whole album looking classy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift!!!! Love the color, the design is great too!!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love all the type faces you used.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These albums are great for personalized wedding gifts in preserving memories! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.