Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Child of God - Vinyl Wall Art

I had a customer ask me to make this wall vinyl for her grand baby's room. I love what she wanted it to say. I designed it all on the Gypsy so I could line everything up, just how I wanted, and see what it would look like before I cut it. I used the "Kiss Cut" settings on my Cricut - blade 3, pressure 3, speed 3. With those settings it will only cut through the vinyl and not the backing.



A well used Cricut Pick to remove the centers of the letters
Supplies
Gypsy
12"x24" Cutting Mats
Cricut Expression
Vinyl - The Paper Studio - from Hobby Lobby (Cut well)
Cricut Pick (to remove the centers of the letters)
Opposites Attract Cricut Cartridge - Cut at 2"

1 comment:

  1. I really like your wall art projects! I love the phrase on this one and the Autum one is great for fall decor!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.