Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Good Bags

After seeing Robyn - My Pink Stamper post her Christmas Goodie bags for her kids, I realized I should make some for my daughter.  My oldest is in Preschool, so this is the first year I've gotten to make some. This week, I helped at her school when they made Gingerbread houses. After realizing how much sugar they were going to have this week, I tried to come up with a different type of goodie bag (with less sugar).


Front

Back
So my goodie bags included a Christmas Pencil and pieces for them to make a Christmas Photo Ornament. I got enough supplies to make 20 of them from Micheal's for about $5. I made an example of each ornament and then took a picture. I wanted to show how the finished ones looked so I put it on the back. I edited it in Publisher using a shipping label template so I could make alot of them quickly.

Supplies
Stamps: A Child Is Born - Unity Stamp Company
Foam Ornaments & Pencils - Michael's

Then I made her teachers a post-it note holder and a recipe book.



1 comment:

  1. These turned out great Angela! I love that you added stuff other than candy in them---and I'm sure the kids' parents did, too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.