Friday, December 9, 2011

Hope for the Holidays & Cafe Pictures

I would like to share with you what I have been doing lately. In the middle of November I had a booth at a local Holiday Sale. It was called Hope for the Holidays and it was a benefit for a local Women's Shelter for those trying to escape abuse. You can learn more about Fair Haven Women's Center HERE


Products I sold:
Glittered ornaments w/ vinyl
Cards
Post-it Note Holders w/ pen (great for teacher gifts)
Notebook w/ pen
Recipe Books (made with recipe cards & the YourStory Photo)
Gift Card Holders
Gift Boxes
Tags
Homemade Apple Butter



 My friend Carly makes bows, tutu's & tie dye onesies. So I took some of her stuff to sell. I wasn't sure how to display everything, until I thought of the trees. I love how these bows look on the tree. My sister-n-law even wanted to buy the whole tree of bows.

Since then....
my husband & I have been working on this...

The Gate
Cafe & Bookstore
at our church


 We remodeled this space in the foyer at church for the Cafe & Bookstore. I recently took over this ministry in October. We just opened our new cafe last weekend. Lets just say we spent many long days at church to get this project completed but I love how it turned out.


The books are displayed on the wall, across from the cafe, in crates that we made. After making these. I would love to make crates to store stuff in all around my house. It would be great for an entry way (each kid could have a crate), above an office desk, and of course in a scrapbook room. The possibilities are endless.

Now we are enjoying this Holiday Season. Check out www.mypinkstamper.com for great Holiday Projects everyday. The design team has made some special videos, just for you.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been up to a lot of fun stuff Angela! Your church's cafe turned out fantastic and I agree with you about the crates, I need some of those around here, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too was refreshing!Tremendous talent!Sample Printables

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.