Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Birthday Card Set

Birthday Cards

Made with My Pink Stamper's NEW Image Type "Birthday Doodles" Stamp Set
Robyn of My Pink Stamper just came out with some great products last week. New "Image" type stamps that can be colored in. Her very own line of ink pads, that stamp very well. They are my new go to stamp pads. Along with several more great products. This stamp set is only sold in a kit at the Pumpkin Spice Store. They sold out over the weekend but will have more in, in a couple weeks. So after seeing this post go to My Pink Stamper to see all the great new products released this past week. Then go to the Pumpkin Spice Shop to order your own Kit with the Birthday Doodles Stamp Set. All shipping at Pumpkin Spice Shop will be on hold from May 25-June 8. They had an unexpected death in the family and have to travel out of the country.





To create these cards I started with a Kraft Cardstock as the base, then found some fun birthday balloon pattern paper. I cut several circles and scallop circles, different sizes with my Cricut Expression. I colored the stamped image from Birthday Doodles with Copic Markers. Then I accented the cards with twine. Finally I put all 3 cards with envelopes in this clear card box, from PaperTrey Ink. I plan to sell this Birthday Card set at an upcoming craft sale.


3 comments:

I love reading all your wonderful comments.