Thursday, May 17, 2012

EXCITING Stuff - Don't miss it!



As a part of the My Pink Stamper Design Team we have been busy making projects and having fun with NEW Product. I have to say, if you can join us tomorrow morning at www.mypinkstamper.com then do. I rearranged my week so I could be a part of it. 

Scroll down to see the Schedule and Events below.

10:00 AM CST - Introduction to the days events.  New stuff announced in a video!

10:15 AM CST - Blog Hop begins with My Pink Designers and another Design Team! 


GREAT GIVEAWAY!

11:30 AM CST - MY PINK STAMPER LIVE 

11:45 AM CST - BIG Giveaway Winner Announced LIVE on My Pink Stamper LIVE!

12:00 PM CST - NEW ITEM GOES FOR SALE!!  (Limited Quantity!!  Shipped out the same day!)


1 comment:

  1. Dear Robyn,

    I am sorry that I won't be able to join in on the early activities due to working, but I will be going over to Edna's house after work so she can fill me in.

    Love all your ideas and projects and can't wait to see what you and your wonderful designers have come up with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Happy Scrapping and Baking

    Cindy Todd

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.