Monday, June 18, 2012

An Eventful Day...



 This was a quick picture I took of some fun Father's Day Cards
 I made Saturday morning using the Cricut Craft Room. I made 10 cards in 1 1/2 hours. 
Cricut made it simple for me to make amazing cards.

Yesterday was definatly  an eventful day for me. We had a large Father's Day Fest at church. It included a car show, burger cook-off, kids games, and an Art, Craft & Vendor Fair (which I am in charge of). So I have been busy making my own paper crafts for my booth along with organizing the Vendor Fair.

It was a beautiful day, things were going well and then....
there was a micro burst of air.
It was like a mini tornado, just where all our vendor tents were. The 10x10 tents begin lifting and spinning towards people at the event. Products were taken up in the bursts also. Many of my handmade cards were sucked up and spinning in the air. People were finding them all over. Thank God no one was seriously injured. Yesterday I was defiantly sore, because once I saw the tents taking off I grabbed mine as it flipped on its side and became a human anchor to keep it from blowing and hitting more people. I'm feeling much better today but I think I am still in a bit of shock over what happened. What a day!

Now that you know what I have been up to. We have alot of fun this week. I hope to have several posts of projects I've been making. Also, we have another big My Pink Stamper Stamp & Product Release this Friday. So be sure to check out www.mypinkstamper.com on Friday to see lots of fun stuff to work with. I'm having fun making samples for you.

5 comments:

  1. Great cards, my goodness...scary stuff! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, scary Angela....glad nobody was hurt!! Your cards look terrific!! I'll "see you" on Friday!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute cards! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.