Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Pink Stamper Design Team - Yankee Doodle Post

4th of July Banner

Welcome to the My Pink Stamper's Design Team's June Post.

Using My Pink Stamper 
Yankee Doodle Stamp Set 
To Purchase the Yankee Doodle Kit from Shop Pumpkin Spice, click HERE.






Supplies and Instructions
Yankee Doodle Kit: from Shop Pumpkin Spice - includes paper, markers, ink, stamps, & more
3 Coaster's from PaperTrey Ink
You could also cut thick cardboard (cereal boxes) & cover with paper, then round the corners.
Ribbon: Red Poka Dot from Michael's
Brads
Foam Squares
Star: cut using a Cricut Expression Machine at 3" (stars can be found on many Cartridges)

Cover Coster with tan paper. I used Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive. Then turned it over and trimmed with an exacto knife. Then sand edges to make smooth. Adhere stars. Images are stamped with My Pink Stamper Serendipity Skies Ink and colored with Pro Markers. Then cut out images and adhere with foam adhesive. Punch holes and put brads on. I did 2 on the top and 1 on the bottom because of how the star is shaped. Then I had to figure out how to thread the ribbon. See the picture how I taped it to the back of the coasters. Stamp sayings, cut out, and adhere. Hang as a decoration.

To see many more great design team projects check out www.mypinkstamper.com


5 comments:

  1. SUPER cute banner! I love the polka dot ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! Thank you for showing the back as well so that we can see how to lace the ribbon! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wall hanging Angela, love the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great celebration banner. Love what you did with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.