Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Pink Stamper Design Team - Spring Project

Butterfly - Take it easy - Gift Card Holder



I created a new type of Gift Card Holder using an envelope Cricut cut. This is the second on I made and the are super simple and fun. First find an envelope cut on a Crcut Cartridge. Measure a Gift Card and guess at what size you need to cut the envelope or use Cricut Craft Room to edit the size to be exactly what you want. 

Supplies and Instructions
This Gift Card Holder was made using the Close to My Heart - Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Button # 10
I edited it using Cricut Craft Room and changed it's width & height to:
W: 5.75
H: 4.75

Butterfly - button #35 - cut 1.5"
 cut it out twice - 1 blue and 1 green

Pattern Paper - DCWV The Blossoms Butterflies Stack
Glitter Paper - DCWV Flower Shower Spring Mat Stack

Stamp - My Pink Stamper - More Punny-licious
To see all of My Pink Stamper Stamps and Products click HERE.

Rhinestones

To attach the butterflies I used 1/8" score tape.
For added dimension I used foam tape to raise up one side of the sentiment.

I enjoy creating these Gift Card Holders because I can add as much dimension to it, since it can be hand delivered instead of mailed.


Check out the rest of the My Pink Stamper Design Team projects at www.mypinkstamper.com
and also join our challenge. 

Theme for Project: Spring is in the AIR!!!! Let's welcome Spring with the colors YELLOW, GREEN & BLUE. You may use other colors but must have Yellow, Green and Blue somewhere in the project. You must also have some type of Butterfly in your project.


6 comments:

  1. This is great Angela, I love the dimension on the butterfly and the banner you stamped on! Also, glad you gave the update for your pastor's son, the little boy & his family are in my prayers!!! I don't know how people get through this life without that foundation!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for praying for Judah! He is finally home recovering from surgery. They say everything is healing well. However he has been having fevers and still doesn't have enough strength to walk well.

      Delete
  2. Very cute! I love butterflys! xo-Jamielyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute what a great idea. I was having trouble trying to figure out how to leave comments I think I have it figured out now. Now you will be seeing me more.
    hug,s Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this new layout of blogger but it is more difficult to figure out how to leave comments. I am actually debating on switching back so it is friendlier for the readers. Thanks for figuring it out.

      Delete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.