Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Winner

I realized I never picked a winner yesterday for the Pinkalicious Blog Hop on Friday. I was enjoying the beautiful weather in the Midwest, with my girls. 

I am giving away a My Pink Stamper Encourage Me Stamp Set.

Using Random.org, I picked a winner.

What a great card. Love the colors. So clean & neat. My favortie part of Spring would be the Spring foward rather than fall back, because it is stays lighter at the end of the day, so I can spend more time outside. I like that there are more pretty flowers blooming around in spring and the occasional spring shower is always nice. Hugs, francine

Francine, please email me at simplecreations@live.com this week with your address so I can ship your stamps set out to you.

Thank you everyone for hopping and playing along with the My Pink Designers in the Pinkalicious Blog hop.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner Francine
    Hi Angela, Hope all is well.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.