Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Please Pray for a little boy




Please pray for Judah.

He is one of our Pastor's Sons. He just turned 5 this week and yes he has the biggest smile all the time. He has been having fevers and headaches for the past 16 days. Last night after seeing a second doctor, he was taken to the ER. Then flown to Riley's Children's Hospital in Indianapolis (2.5 hours away). They found tumors on his brain. One the size of a golf ball. They will do an MRI today to find out more details and surgery is scheduled for Thursday.  
We are praying that God does a miracle for this little boy. Please pray for healing, protection, peace, and provision for this family. I didn't sleep much last night. I was praying most the time. Judah is like one of my kids. In fact he is only a few months older than my oldest daughter. I don't have answers, but I know that through this whole thing God will be glorified and it is to strengthen our faith.  
Thank you for all your prayers.

Angela


1 comment:

I love reading all your wonderful comments.