Monday, March 24, 2014

Celebrate Card

I wanted to create a simple quick card I could make for Birthday Parties or other Celebrations. It makes it nice to have cards made ahead of time, that I can pick from when I need to. This card design is simple enough to make multiple cards at once. 


First pick papers that go well together. I found fun papers in a Recollections "All Girl" paper pad.  I made a standard size card base from white card stock. Cut an 8 1/2" x 11" paper in half to create 2 cards. Then fold each in half to make the card base. 
Cut out stars from different patterns. I used a Cricut and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge shift of button #20 and cut them at 1 1/2".
Stamp "Celebrate!" from My Pink Stamper - Birthday Crazy, or other birthday stamps you have. 
Cut and adhere the different layers of paper.  I put the stars on using 3D Zots so they would raise off the paper. Then add gems to the stars. That is a quick & simple creation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your wonderful comments.