Thursday, March 27, 2014

Note Book Cover

I wanted to get a note pad that I could keep projects or post information for my blog in. I found this really nice Project Layout note pad at Staples. It didn't have a cover and kept getting messed up in my bag so today I decided to make a cover for it as an easy solution to the pages getting all messed up.

The finished Project with the cover

Very nice notebook

Cut out a cover and then a paper to cover the binding to reinforce it.
Score where the paper will fold over the binding & where the cover will fold up so that everything lays down crisply.

The paper that covered the binding went over on the back a little

Paper: The Green Stack by DCWV - need a thick paper to hold up over time
Note Pad: Letter Sized - White - Project Ruled (Purchased at Staples)
Adhesive: Score Tape - use a heavy duty adhesive to make sure it holds

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your wonderful comments.