Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Easter Banner


I needed some Easter Decor in our home so I decided to make this quick Simple Creation. Sorry it is hard to take pictures of banners and really capture how they look. 




Instructions:
Paper - The Old World Stack by DCWV
Cricut Cartridge - Story Book
The paper was really thick so I had to cut everything twice. There is a setting on the Cricut E2 & in the Cricut Craft Room Software
Cuts - Button #39 basic/shift
4" & 3.5" (stretched in Cricut Craft Room)
Basic Letters from Story Book Cart 2.5"
Zots 3D between the shape layers
Clips I bought from IKEA (they hang curtains)
Twine to hang the banner
Hope you enjoy this banner and are inspired to create something for yourself. 

Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your wonderful comments.