Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Last Day! $434 retail value for only $99*




Close to my Heart has an amazing promotion in April. 
So today is the LAST day to get this.
If you sign up as a Close to my Heart Consultant by 
purchasing the Kit below for $99* ($309 retail value)
You can pick one of the Cricut Collections for FREE ($134 retail value)

Purchase all this for only $99*
 As a Close to my Heart Consultant you can get 22% commission on what you sell. To maintain your Consultant discount you need to sell $300 every 4 months. Not bad when you buy gifts for others & your own supplies. You also can chose to run it as a business & make money on your own schedule. I decided to sign up this month because of the amazing deal but also because I love inspiring others to create.

April Promotion


 Pick 1 Cricut Collection for FREE 
when you buy the $99* Consultant Kit
http://simplecreations.ctmh.com/ctmh/products/cricut-collections.aspx
Artbooking Cricut Collection
http://simplecreations.ctmh.com/ctmh/products/cricut-collections.aspx
Artiste Cricut Collection








































































http://simplecreations.ctmh.com/ctmh/products/cricut-collections.aspx
Art Philosophy
Each Cricut Collection by Close to my Heart includes:
$99 (retail value of nearly $125)
1 – Cartridge (700 images: themed projects, cards, font, shapes, 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets 
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shape 

The Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridges were my favorite even before I started selling them. They have so many useful cuts that I can use for any project. 
So why not get this great deal?
Click on Join My Team below to find out more information 
& to get this great deal for yourself.



This promotion ends April 30th, 2014

*Plus tax & Shipping



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your wonderful comments.