Monday, April 28, 2014

Thanks Card - Cricut Artiste


Thanks matchbook card cut from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge 
from Close to my Heart




Card Base: 
Cut the card base using the fit to page size on a 12x12 mat to get the largest card possible. 
Cut from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge Card Button #35, Page #65. 


Burst Shape: Cut from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge Accent 3 Button #5, Page #35
Largest - cut in Lagoon Paper at 2 3/4"
 Medium - cut in White Paper at 2 1/2" & Stamp in Lagoon Ink
Small - cut in White Paper at 1 1/4" & Stamp in Black ink
Ink: Close to my Heart - Lagoon, Honey, Archival Black


Click on any of the links above to see where to purchase Close to my Heart Products or shop my store by clicking on the image below.

Image Gallery image





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your wonderful comments.