Saturday, April 12, 2014

Skylark Scrapbooking Kit from Close to my Heart


I created this video to show all the great Close to my Heart products that come in the Skylark Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit. Close to my Heart has great kits they put together called Workshop on the Go. They put products together and include instructions of how to put it together. Have you ever wanted to scrapbook but didn't know where to begin? Well I have. That is why I love this product because Close to my Heart has already done the work for us.

 If you would like to purchase this kit for yourself then check out: simplecreations.ctmh.com
Check out all the Workshop on the go Kits that Close to my Heart has put together for you HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your wonderful comments.