Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cricut Lite Tip


Black Friday Purchase
I went to Walmart at midnight to get these great Cricut Lite Cartridges for only $20 each. I love Jolly Holidays. It is the perfect cartridge to make quick, cute Holiday cards. Live Simply is such a cute Cartridge with alot of great cuts. Insipired Heart I really wasn't sure if I wanted to buy. I don't really like the images & won't use very many of them, but.....it has phrases on it that I will use. However, I couldn't see those until I bought it. So I am happy with my great deals. I have already made alot of cute cards with these cartridges.



I like the layout of the booklet however 2 of them were out of paper so I laminated them & loved the result. I normally number my booklets and wasn't sure how to do it for these cartridges. So here is what I came up with. I used a BIC Mark-it pen, which is great for using on glossy paper, to number the images.



These are what some of the phrases look like on the Inspired Heart Cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your wonderful comments.