Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Feel Better Soon

Feel Better Soon
Here is a very simple card I made using the Doodlecharms Cartridge. I just got this cartridge this week and it has a good variety of cute cuts on it. The flowers are button 10 on the boarder function. Lately I have learned that there are some great cuts on the board functions. They are hidden treasures in the cartridges since they aren't the main cut. I can't wait to use this Cartridge some more. The flower boarder was cut at 1.75". The center of the flowers and the leaves I cut twice so they would be different colors. The tag was a punch that I had. I inked all the flowers with a color box chalk ink. Like I said, this was a very simple card.



Sorry, I haven't posted much lately.
I am excited to announce that I am selling my Simple Creations at a local Salon in their Boutique. However that means I have been spending all my time creating items and not as much time posting them.
Hopefully, soon, I can share with you some gift bags and cards I created.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card!!!Great colors and congrats on selling you beautiful creations in the Boutique:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.