Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gift Boxes

2" Gift Boxes

I made these 2" boxes I made for the Salon "Dream Boutique" where I sell my Simple Creations.  I bought 100 2" boxes from Uline.com and then I decorate them. I will also stuff them with the white crinkly paper for gift wrapping. I will try to share most of the details of how I made them. If you have a question about any of them please contact me & I will be happy to answer them. As, always I love all your comments.

The base paper I wrapped each box in is 1 3/4" x 8 1/2" the mat paper on top of that is 1 1/2"x8 1/2". I used my ATG gun to adhere most of the paper but that wasn't even strong enough on some of it so I also used the Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive (Liquid).


Christmas Boxes made with Cuttlebug Dies and Embossing Folders.
I used a Christmas Embossing folder that had Christmas Sayings on it & cut each set of words to make these several different boxes.






 Joy was a stamp I had. Even the red stamp cut out on top was a Cuttlebug Die.







Believe was a metal word from Making Memories. The tree was a Cuttlebug die.







The trees were a Cuttlebug die. The snowflakes were part of that Holiday Embossing Folder that I cut sections out of. Then I filled in the snowflakes with a white gel pen. I punched a snow flake on each of the sides.




Cherish was a rub on I got in the mail.
Absolutely Fabulous was a MPS stamp that she had made just for her class at CHA but she has many more amazing stamps. Check them out here.

Thanks for Being You was a stamp I had.
Believe is a MPS stamp from the Friends and Family set.

I love you is a Making Memories Metal word.
The hearts were from Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge. Both were
1 1/4" and welded together on my Gypsy.

Giggle is a Making Memories Metal word.
The Butterfly is from Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge and cut at
1 1/2".

Baby is from MPS Family & Friends stamp set.
Duck was cut from a Cuttlebug die.
The baby face was a stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps, Paper Doll Faces. Since I don't own any Copic Markers yet, I used watercolor pencils and a watercolor brush to color the pacifier. For the cheeks I used Pebbles Chalks.
 

Here is a close-up of the baby face.

2 comments:

I love reading all your wonderful comments.