Monday, November 29, 2010

Thinking of You - Live Simply


Thinking of You Card
Made with Live Simply Circut Lite Cartridge cut at 3 1/2"
Thinking of You - 2000 Stampin' Up
Sanded & Inked with Chestnut Roan Color Box Chalk Cats Eye
Not sure what size the scallop circle is because it was a scrap I had.

My Daughter's Card - Jolly Holidays
 This is a card my 3yr old daughter made & I wanted to share it with you. It was cut from Jolly Holidays Cricut Lite Cartridge at 4". The pink background was embossed with a Sizzix folder. Then, stamped with a stamp I got from Hobby Lobby. She asked to make a card for a friend. So she picked out what she wanted to cut. Cut it on my Cricut and glued everything. She also embossed and stamped. My daughter is passionate about what I do and with mommy's supervision she also creates great cards.

6 comments:

  1. OMG!!! they are both adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are great! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest card I've seen for Christmas! I so love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such super cards! I'm so impressed with your daughter's card. How fun that you create together!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.