Monday, November 15, 2010

FCCB Challenge #36 - Achoo!

FCCB Challenge #36 - Achoo!

Get Better


This weeks Fantabulous Cricut Challenge was to Create a project
having something to do with being sick (i.e. get well card, band-aid, "flu-bug", etc.)
Join us this week and create something for this challenge that could cheer up someone who is feeling sick.

Instructions:
Wild Card Cartridge pg 65 button 34
Bandaid card blackout - 5.75"
Top of bandaid - Liner -5.75"
Inside of card- bandaid card blackout - cut in half - 5.25"
Envelope - 5.75"
Envelope liner - 5.75"
Since I used pattern paper for the liner I cut another piece of brown to cover the holes on the envelope flap. Dr. Bag - Frame - 5.71"
I drew Rx on it because my husband thought it looked like a purse instead of a Dr. Bag.

 
                                 Inside of card & envelope.

Detail on Card.   

                                                                 Detail on the Envelope.
                                   
I hope you enjoyed my card & head on over to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.
Create a card for this challenge and post it at FCCB.

8 comments:

  1. Great card! I haven't explored Wild Card as much as I should. Great ideas there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild Card is a great Cartridge for cards. It was my first card making cartridge I had and it has so many options on it.

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bandaid and the bag. It doesn't look like a purse. LOL

    Great job this week.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to combine the band-aid and bag! This is a wonderful card/envelope combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Angela, love the card and I so want the Wild cartridge because it has the scallop card with the opening that I so love. Thanks for stopping by and entering the giveaway and good luck my friend:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I've always wanted to use this cut, but haven't tried it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative and soooo cute!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.