Monday, February 28, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #49 - Shape Card

Welcome to this weeks Fantabulous Cricut Challenge. Make a Shape Card (other than a square or rectangle) using the Cricut.



Emboss-Make a wish, add Glossy Accents to the heart & stickles to the pattern paper.

Supplies Used:
Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge - Card & layers cut 5"
White Embossing Powder
Versa Mark Ink Pad
Glossy Accents - on the heart
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
Stickles
Visit FCCB to check out all the other design team projects and to join us for this challenge.


10 comments:

  1. Love this cupcake shaped card... so yummy.
    Thank you Angela for all you've added to FCCB.
    Robin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun card!! One of my favorite cuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. who doesnt love cupcakes really cute shape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love cupcakes, and this is one of my favorite cards. Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the way you used Glossy Accents and embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and I love the extra touch for detail with the gloss accents and embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card!!! I think it is so sweet! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards so fun and I love the shiny and sparkly details.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.