Thursday, February 10, 2011

Magnetic Picture Frames

I made 40 magnetic picture frames for a Daddy/Daughter dance at church. A photographer will be taking 4x6 pics and then this will be a souvenir to take home. There is only adhesive on 3 sides so the photo can slide in from the top. These are just a few pictures of the designs I made. I used the amazing, My Pink Stamper Stamps for the sentiments. They are from her NEW stamp sets: Sweet Baby & More Faithful Sayings. Click HERE to check out all of My Pink Stamper Stamps. I also just out some hearts from Simply Sweet Cricut Cart and tied some ribbon around it to embellish it. For the pattern paper I used the K&Company 12x12 KP Valentine paper pad. These are simple & cute frames that you can put your favorite pictures of your loved ones in.

To create the frame I used Plantin SchoolBook to make 2 rectangles:  
Outside W-7.62" x H-5.25"
Inside W-5.51" x H-3.25"
I tried lining the rectangles up perfectly on my gyspy so it was exactly in the center of the frame.
Then I also used the outside rectangle cut for the back of the frame. I just used regular white cardstock for that.










All 40 Frames
The back of the frame
 Come back Friday night at 8pm CST for our Pinkalicious Blog Hop with all the My Pink Stamper Design Team.

6 comments:

  1. Those are so sweet. I know they will love em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FANTASTIC idea! They will love them. Very creative use for the stamp set :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it very cute.They will love them also


    GIVE AWAY ending on February 19th, 2011
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are Adorable Angela!! I know they'll love them!! Great job! ~ Tress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you mind sharing the cut file for this? The Animal shelter I am involved with is doing a Easter Bunny Breakfast and I think something like this would be great.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.