Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Guest Designer for Crafting with Cristina - Swing Card

I am so honored to be chosen as a Guest Designer for Crafting with Cristina. She inspires so many of us with techniques and videos. I love all the scrapbooking layouts she makes. If you haven't found her blog yet. Check it out HERE.

For this project I was challenged to make an interactive card. At first I wasn't sure what that meant. So I searched online and I found this awesome card called the Swing Card. This wasn't my idea. Swing cards can be found online. I found a great video tutorial at Michelle's Rubber Room. You can check out her video & design, but I am also going to share a video of how I made my card. I was so excited to shoot a video because I haven't done one in a while. Sorry, I was trying a new angle for my camera and cut out a few things, but I still included the important details.

Thank you for checking out my project today & I hope you enjoy. This is such a fun card to make.




Cricut Cuts
Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge
Button #26 - 2" - flower, shift, layer, layer shift
Button #27 - 2" - shift, layer

Supplies
Cuttlebug- Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Stickles- Star Dust
Stazon- Jet Black Ink
Color Box Cat Eye Ink- Rouge
Pop Dots








6 comments:

  1. I so want to try making this card. Thanks for the tips and video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card inspired me to make one. i never made that style. love the colors combo too. tfs! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the creation wonderful colors and lots of great textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved watching your video!!! Love the card--even more in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and the technique used. Thanks for instructions. Also, thanks for the video, love watching them...always great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.