Thursday, May 26, 2011

Graduation Cards

Congratulations
I had an order for graduation cards and I didn't have a good Cricut Cartridge or stamp for graduations. I also didn't know what their school colors were, just their gender, so this is what I came up with.



Supplies
Wild Card Cricut Cartridge
Button #28
Card - blackout - 5"
Envelope - 5"
Congratulations - 5"
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
Graduation Cap - Dimensions Clear on Clear - Special Occasions Stamps
Colored the cap with Copic Markers
Blue Paper from DCWV Winter Matstack


3 comments:

  1. Very cute- I Love the two different colors and the same style.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - any grad would love it.
    ~ Jacqueline
    madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com
    ps. I have a blog candy giveaway please come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat fun Grad cardsand I love the matching envi's :)

    Create Hugs Edna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.