Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD Challenge #7 - Scrapbook Page

Join the National Scrapbooking Day Challenges at www.mypinkstamper.com


My daughter will be turning 4 this summer so I made a scrapbook page for her Birthday Party.

Recipe
Cupcake Cricut Lite Cartridge
Ariel - 1.25"
Straight From the Nest Cricut Cartridge
Party Hat - Button #36 - 5"
Banner - Button #38 - 2.5"
Gifts - Button #40 - 3"
Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge
4 - 2.75"
Color Box Cat Eye Ink - Chestnut Roan
Pop Dots
Embroidery Floss
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

You are so sweet...I could hug you! - Everyday Sentiments
Happy Birthday - Birthday Crazy (just released yesterday)
It's a...Birthday Party! - Birthday Crazy (just released yesterday)

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout! I'm sure it will look great with pictures from your daughter's birthday!
    I might have to try to copy this for my daughter! Thanks for sharing the dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you did all these challenges...I am impressed and now you even have a page for something that didn't even happen yet! WOW! SO cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.