Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD Challenge #6 - Tag in Project

Join the National Scrapbooking Day Challenges at www.mypinkstamper.com


Recipe
"Just Because" Cards Cricut Cartridge
Button #21 Outside 5.75" (glued on 2 sides), Inside 5.25"
Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge
30 candles - 2.5"
Happy Birthday Stamp - My Pink Stamper - Birthday Crazy (just released yesterday)
Wishing you years of happiness! Stamp - My Pink Stamper - Everyday Sentiments 
Paper - Core'dinations (sanded)

We have a friend's birthday party today and he is turning 30. I love how this card turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I think I need to scraplift this one, LOL! What a simple, personal and cool design :) Great to make in multiples!!! Of course, not the number but we have the Cricut power to personalize, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.