Saturday, May 7, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day Celebration

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!
I am excited because I will have alot of posts for you today. I will be joining all the challenges at My Pink Stamper. There will be one every hour beginning at 10am CST. I hope you will join us. I just got a new Cricut Cartridge that I am excited to use, Straight From The Nest. It has a lot of great cuts. I will also be showcasing My Pink Stampers Stamps. She released some amazing new stamps yesterday and I even have some that I will be using today.
So join us for all the National Scrapbooking Celebration at My Pink Stamper. Oh, did I mention Provo Craft is giving away an Imagine. You will have a chance to when for every challenge that you join.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your wonderful comments.