Saturday, January 22, 2011

Crafting with Cristina Challenge #15- Color Challenge


Crafting with Cristina Challenge #15 
Create a Project using the colors Black White and Grey ONLY.
 



 Supplies
Making Memories- Wedding Designer paper pad
PaperTrey Ink- Fillable Frames #4 Stamp Set
PaperTrey Ink- Die
Martha Stewart Glitter- Crystal Fine
Pop Dots
Buttons
Embroidery Floss

I have a funny story about the card. My daughter wanted to make cookies so she could put sprinkles on top. So I told her, lets make a card & put glitter on top. So I had to glitter around the frame for my daughter. She is 3 1/2 and has already taken over my crafting table. Yesterday I had to move to a different table to work on my projects.

I am so excited....I will be a guest designer for Crafting with Cristina in February. 
So look for more projects to come.

5 comments:

  1. This came out great! Funny story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is beautiful. My 8 year old daughter is the same way. What we do for our babies! LOL Kimbo

    kimgilley@msn.com
    mycardlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol that's funny! 3 1/2 and already offering up tips :) so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at CWC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Very elegant and great story!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Cristina! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.