Monday, January 31, 2011

My Pink Stamper Live TONIGHT-CANCELED

Sorry the My Pink Stamper Live Stream was CANCELED but check out the message & video that Robyn (My Pink Stamper) Posted on her Website.

Join us tonight on UStream for
If I did my math right that makes it at 10pm for Central Standard Time.
You can find the link on mypinkstamper.com tonight or search it on ustream.tv.

I am sure about half of you are preparing for the big storm coming in. 
We are suppose to get a blizzard with 24"

In the mean time...Check out the new stamps Robyn (My Pink Stamper) just released. 
Check out her retailers for pre-orders now.

I am sure you can find a new favorite stamp set from one of these. Check them out!


Boy Crazy


 Fabulous Phrases

More Faithful Sayings

Music Speaks

Scrap-alicious

Spanish Sayings

Sport-tastic

Sweet Baby

Sweetest Cupcakes


Everyday Sayings (6x8 Stamp Set)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your wonderful comments.