Friday, January 7, 2011

Pink Designer

Design Team
I am so excited to announce that I am a PINK DESIGNER! I had so much fun meeting and helping Robyn aka My Pink Stamper with her workshop at CHA this past summer. She inspires so many to create. She has her own DVD's and Stamps that are amazing quality. You can check out her products HERE. I look forward to creating more Simple Creations with MPS products.
Robyn actually hand picked me to be on her design team. I am so honored! I was in shock when she sent me an email asking if I would like to. I know that this year is going to be a year of alot of dreams come true. I look forward to what is ahead.
If you submitted a project for this Design Team, please don't be discouraged but keep creating & developing your talent. I tried out for many design teams, putting alot of work into it & was so disapointed when I didn't make it. But just keep trying!

On another note:
I went to Michael's today & they have Cricut Carts on sale for $9.99. They are older ones that they need to get rid of so they can make room for new ones. I got Sweet Treats. Defiantly worth checking out.

16 comments:

  1. Congrats dear!! I am beyond excited to work along side you.
    Big HUGS
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for making the MPS team! I am so excited to work with you and get to know you more:)
    -Kassidy
    inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the MPS Design team and super excited to see your projects!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. It will be great being on the design team together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Angela! Can't wait to see what you do with Robyn's products.

    ~Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Thanks for joining us at FBD !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just wanted to stop and congratulate you on the mpsdt :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really excited to be working with you on the MPS DT!! Congratulation on making the team!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angela,
    Congratulations on making the TEAM! I remember meeting you too! So funny--the props in the picture you posted with this post....I made them! So excited to be working with you!
    Maria :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations fellow DT friend - it will be fun to be working with you as a Pink Designer too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the dt, and thanks for the words of encouragement! i didn't make it, and those 9.99 carts were definitely retail therapy for me today...i think i went a little overboard. :-/
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on MPS DT I am looking forward to working with you! I already am a follower!
    YAY~Raechel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I tried out the design team, it was the first time I ever tried out, but I did not get it =( I'm not surprised lol, I just started. I plan on working harder and trying out for other teams.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!! I think there are several of us from FCCB now on MPS--what fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on making Robyn's DT! You'll be great. :) I look forward to working with you!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.