Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Robyn aka My Pink Stamper

Happy Birthday Robyn aka MPS
Today is Robyn's birthday, so I wanted to share a card that I made for her.

If you are looking for my Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Post click HERE.


Cuts & Supplies

Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge
Owl- 2 3/4"
Branch- 2"
More Punny-licious Stamps
Cuttlebug- Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Core'dinations Paper
Pop Dots- on the Owl
Stickles- Star Dust
Glossy Accents
Sparkle Gel Pen

On the inside the card says Happy Birthday. 
I will just be getting this mailed out today. So it will get to her a bit late.

I have a funny story to go along with this card. My 3yr old daughter is ALWAYS crafting with me. I wanted to do a Frog cut & use the "Hip Hop Hooray" stamp that Robyn had at CHA last summer. My daughter kept saying, "No, mommy make the Owl!" So I did & this is what I came up with. It was a quick fun card to make.

3 comments:

I love reading all your wonderful comments.