Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Craft Corner

My Craft Corner

I get so inspired my others craft rooms that I wanted to show you where I make all my projects. I have a corner of our basement. I love having my own area to craft and I can leave my supplies out. I am able to do so much crafting and card making. I find myself at in my crafting corner at least 3-4 times a week. The main time I get to craft is when my girls are napping. This is the cleanest my corner has ever looked. It won't be like that for long because I have so many projects to work on.



Sorry if it is hard to understand me in the video. I was just getting over a cold.

This morning my oldest daughter noticed the black shelf on the wall and she was so excited. My husband just hung it last night before I shot my video. My oldest daughter is 3 and she is my crafting buddy and shares in all my excitement. I wish I had a video of her when she gasped in awe, when she saw the shelf on the wall.

I hope you enjoy this video and get inspired by something you can do with your crafting area or a new way to store your supplies.

My Craft Corner from Simple Creations on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Great Video...You bring lots of good ideas.
    Thanks for share with us !

    Have a great Tuesday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious?!? Trying to make me jealous or what. This is AWESOME!!!!! I'm movin in!!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raven, you are halarious! (sp?)
    It took me a while to get to this point. I am just excited to have my own crafting area & it is clean! That is the best part, but now it is all messed up again. I just got some Peechy Keen Stamps yesterday with snow man faces so made lots of snowmen. I'll share some of them with you soon.
    Raven, you have a great crafting space too. And you have a good rule that if you don't have room for it you can't buy it any more. You have a great place for your kids to craft too.

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.