Friday, October 22, 2010

Remember to Vote

Remember to Vote

This was created for Cristina's Companion Challenge #9.
I had so much fun hanging out with Cristina and others last night on her first Ustream Class. She did an amazing job on a layout. So I checked out her blog and found her Companion Challenges. This Challenge was to create an  Election Day, Voter Reminder Card, using the colors red white and blue, somewhere in the project.

I started by creating the date and welding it. I had user friendly sizes until I found the frame and then adjusted the date to fit in the frame. Here are the details of how I made the card.

Stand and Salute Cricut Cartridge
5" Frame, button #40

Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge
1" vote (short stack)
1.04" date (short stack shadow) Welded on my gypsy
.92" astrix (short stack shadow) Welded on my gypsy
.92 astrix (short stack shadow) layered in red

Color Box Chalk Cat's Eye Ink Pad - Creamy Brown
Stickles - Waterfall

1 comment:

  1. love it you did an amazing job with a very difficult challenge!

    Cristina
    http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your wonderful comments.